TP-9367L MARKSMAN™ II ULTRASONIC DIAGNOSTIC TOOL
The Tracerline® TP-9367L Marksman™ II features advanced heterodyne circuitry and “Sound Signature Technology” to convert and amplify inaudible, ultrasonic sound into audible “natural” sound. The Marksman™ II is ideal for detecting air brake leaks, compressed air leaks, vacuum leaks, tire leaks, gear and bearing wear, electrical discharge, exhaust leaks, refrigerant leaks, cabin seal and gasket integrity, and more. The kit comes complete with an ultrasonic receiver with integrated laser pointer, ultrasonic emitter, air probe, contact probe, and headphones – all included within a rugged carrying case.
• 5-LED signal-intensity indicator and audible alarm.
• Laser pointer to help pinpoint the source of pressurized leaks.
• Internal Noise Control (INC) ensures tool is unaffected by ambient noise.
• Self-adjusting Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuitry enhances sensitivity.
• Unique ultrasonic emitter helps locate faulty seals, gaskets, and weatherstripping.
TP-9363 PRO-CHEK™ CG COMBUSTIBLE GAS LEAK DETECTOR
The Tracerline® TP-9363 PRO-Chek CG™ Combustible Gas Leak Detector is a high-quality, intrinsically safe diagnostic tool that is ideal for finding leaks in CNG vehicles, acetylene welding tanks, propane tanks, and more. It also detects gasoline, methanol, ethanol, methane, ethane, butane, and other dangerous gases. Twice as sensitive as other units on the market, the PRO-Chek CG specialty tool features a three-position switch with a dedicated sensitivity controller. Additional features include a variable-intensity audible alarm, a flashing visual yellow LED indicator, and an auto-zero function designed to block out background gas levels. The detector’s chrome-plated, flexible metal probe holds its position when manipulated. The sensor and batteries can be changed in the field to reduce downtime.
• Twice as sensitive as competitive units.
• Variable audible alarm and flashing yellow LED to help determine size of leaks quickly.
• Auto-zeroing function helps ignore background gas levels in test area.
• Rugged and flexible sensor probe holds its position when manipulated.
Headquartered in Westbury, New York, Tracer Products has been at the forefront of leak detection technology for over 60 years. Tracerline® fluorescent dyes are so effective they have been successfully installed in more than 205 million vehicles to date, and are OEM approved by Acura, Audi, BMW, Honda, Ford, GM and Volkswagen, among others. In addition to fluorescent dyes, the company offers a full line of rugged, top-quality, award-winning leak detection lamps, diagnostic tools and dye injection systems used in automobiles and heavy duty vehicles. Tracer Products is dedicated to upholding high standards in design manufacturing, ensuring customer satisfaction and in continuing to lead the world in leak detection solutions.