- Sensitive to R-12, R-134a, R-1234yf and other refrigerants
- Optimum sensitivity detects leaks down to 0.1 oz/year (3 g/year)
- User selectable, three-position sensitivity switch minimizes false triggering and allows for easy diagnosis of small, medium and large leaks
- Infrared sensor provides consistent response and cannot be “poisoned” by exposure to large amounts of refrigerants. Extremely long service life of 1,000 hours or more!
- High-efficiency air sampling pump provides quicker response and quicker clearing (“zeroing”)
- Audible alarm and multiple LEDs help locate leaks fast
- NiMH battery provides over six hours of use between charges. Detector also works with AC and DC power adapters (included)
- On-board diagnostics indicate charging status and alert user to low battery or infrared sensor failure
- Rubber-coated, flexible metal probe holds its position in tight spaces
- Includes sensor, replacement filters, rechargeable NiMH battery, AC power adapter, DC power adapter with cigarette lighter plug and rugged carrying case. AC adapter available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V versions.
- Comes with complete two-year warranty
- Compatible with R1234yf systems
Infrared Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector
Utilizes state-of-the-art infrared sensor technology. Meets SAE J2791 and J2913 performance standards.