CNC Set Up with minimum of 10 years of experience in precision CNC machining.
- Set Up experience on HAAS and FANUC Mills and lathes
- Ability to take print and part program, run, inspect and produce a good First article per print, manufacturing outline and customer instructions
- Light program editing capability
- Organized and good housekeeping capability to maintain and care for company property
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Ability to plan, focus and go through the setup procedure in an organized and step by step process to get the job done right the first time.
Daily work responsibilities will include setups and supervising of small runs as well as production runs on CNC mills and or lathes. Maintenance per company procedures. Monitoring the production quantities, cycle times and maintaining proper documentation.
We have been serving aerospace, medical, electronics and commercial industries for 25 years and looking for a senior level machinist who has a passion for machining and enjoys this work along with the desire for excellence and learning new technology.
Education requirement: A minimum of high school graduate, community college education is preferred.
Basic computer skill sets required including Microsoft Office, e-mail, internet search, etc.